Crowborough RFC Work Party Sponsored by Sussex RFU & NatWest RugbyForce
We are planning to hold a work party at the club on Saturday 14th July, starting at 9am, and we would like members to join us to carry out some necessary tasks to keep the club spick & span!
Some of the various tasks we plan to tackle are:
1) Clean all the flag poles (many in Crow bar caked in mud!) and wash storage golf bags. Sort flag poles, repair or modify ( ie make a junior set as some bent/broken).
2) Lift all grass and baled grass throughout grounds and deposit in one place to “mature” and be tidy.
3) Clean & clear CrowBar, inside and surrounding area, including Bleacher stand.
4) Move soil, stones, sand & hardcore etc to designated areas.
5) Prepare & Paint the metal poles surrounding the top pitch.
6) Clean out the club gutters.
7) Cut back over hanging branches with loppers.
8) Strim around pitches with petrol driven equipment. (Please bring your own)
All are welcome, feel free to bring the kids, to join in, and, if you have relevant skills then please let me know.
Sussex RFU and NatWest have joined forces to sponsor events like these in many clubs over this week-end and have provided some funds to pay for hire of equipment and materials.
If you can help, even if it is for a few hours, it would be much appreciated. I would be grateful if you could let me know if you can spare some time.
CRFC Friday Club Member – firstname.lastname@example.org