Role: Casual Bar Staff
Company: Crowborough Rugby Club
Pay : Competitive
Job Type: Casual / Part-time
We're currently seeking enthusiastic bar staff to join our front of house team at Crowborough Rugby Club. Duties will include serving our friendly and sociable members, visitors and customers, using the till and making sure bar area is maintained at all times.
Requirements of Ideal Candidate:
* Able to work shifts which will largely cover evening functions and weekends.
* Comfortable working as part of a small team as well as using own initiative.
* Must be over 18.
* Maintain a professional and welcoming approach at all times when dealing with members, guests & visitors
* Ensure you demonstrate first rate customer service skills and excellent communication skills
* Able to process orders promptly with high customer care.
* Neat and tidy in appearance.
* Able to work under pressure dealing with the general public.
Full training will be given. Previous experience in a bar role preferred.
Crowborough Rugby Club is one of the largest community based, amateur clubs is Kent and Sussex with over 1,000 members across the senior, youth and mini sections of the club. With its new stunning facilities situated in the beautiful Sussex countryside it also provides the local community and businesses with an ideal location for private events
How to apply / find out more
Please contact Sandra by either phone or email
Phone: 07484 760850
All enquiries will be responded to within 48 hours
Updated 19:46 - 14 Jan 2018 by David Shortland